The Accountant will be responsible for compiling, analyzing, and interpreting financial information and handling a diverse range of complex assignments.The candidate will work directly with the Supervisor to support the daily accounting and finance operations of our technology company. The responsibilities of the accountant include but are not limited to:
- Provide support in the preparation of the monthly Financial.
- Assist in the preparation of Annual Reports, and providing support for the annual audits.
- Support Accounting Operations as needed with journal entries, reconciliations, and analyses in a floater capacity.
- Assist the finance supervisor with the day to day, monthly, and year-end operations of the Accounting Department.
- Assist in reconciling ledgers, reports, and accounting records.
- Review and process payments of approved vendor invoices and employee expense reports.
- Prepare and record journal entries.
- Assist the finance supervisor as needed; working on special projects as management requests.
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records in a precise way.
- Frequently tracking and reconciling bank statements.
- Record precise accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Preparing invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers, and partners.
- Handling company's purchasing needs and bank transactions for clients and providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 2-5 years of work experience in accounting
- Excellent English language speaking and writing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Ability to work independently at a fast pace and produce quality work
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly with high attention to detail.
- Ability to be organized and follow a systematic method of performing a task.