Human Resources Associate will responsible for providing support in the various human resources and functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, and employee counseling. The responsibilities of the Human Resources Associate include but not limited to:
- Maintain employee records and paperwork.
- Possess strong ability to screen interview candidates within the framework of the position specifications and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring.
- Coordinate with the candidate’s interviews and Ensure to complete all the recruitment process.
- Process Addition/ Deletion of Medical Insurance Cards on Medical Insurance Service Provider online application as per request received; forward and follow-up all Medical Reimbursement Claims.
- Making sure that all employees are medically covered by the medical insurance policy.
- Assist the HR supervisor with the day to day, monthly, and year-end operations of the HR Department.
- Manage employee’s attendance and overtime calculations.
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operations of the HR office and employee relation matters.
- 0-2 years of human resource experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- Excellent English language speaking and writing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to Zoho People system.