The Operations Officer will be responsible for superior communication skills and a great work ethic to join our team. As the Operations Officer, you will work directly with customers to meet their needs, answer their questions, and provide support. The responsibilities of the Operations officer include but are not limited to:
- Answer customer inquiries via phone, email, and in-person
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information on the dashboard.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Update customer records in the system, including notes about interactions.
- Pitch ideas for improving customer care.
- Create and maintain reports about customer interactions.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Participate in team-building activities.
- Make recommendations to management to improve customer experience.
- Bachelor’s or diploma degree in business or a related field.
- Fresh graduate or 2 years of experience working in customer care.
- Able to define problem statements and required outcomes based on cost-benefit analysis linked to business objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English language speaking and writing.